- Dr. EV Raman is among the top ENT Surgeons with an experience of more than 38 years.
- He holds expertise in procedures like Otoplasty, congenital ear problems, ear reconstruction, endoscopic skull base surgery, cochlear implants, endoscopic sinus surgery, and many others.
- He has received the Guest Oration Award from Pakistan ENT Association Karachi.
- He was also awarded the Col Dr. Bapatla Oration Award AOI Hyderabad and the Guest Oration Award Society for advancing ENT in Children in San Diego, USA.
- In addition to this, he also received the Chief of Air Staff Silver Medal.
- After MBBS, Dr. Raman went to do MS in ENT from JSS Medical College, Mysore in 1980.
- He is a member of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India, the Indian Society of Otology, the Indian Academy of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery, and the Aerospace Medicine Society of India.
This Feature in progress . You will get it soon.